Tuesday, September 18, 2007

poor of words

Describing emotions thoroughly in languages has often been a challenge for me.
Since little, I had hard time reading pass a story or phrases to find the ultimate messages behind. O_O Visioning things in my mind though seemed a lot easier... I’m guessing this is just how I am for what I do as an artist (luckily…), or maybe this is how I’m trained to be !? Or, of course, simply just lacking of writing training and knowledge… maybe writing on blog could be a practice, though it sure show the black hole in my brain shamelessly…^_-
Interestingly, my unintentional scribbles often express my unconscious mood a lot more than I realized. Sometimes when scribbles were done, they struck me awake for what I have just done or been feeling… anyway, enough of mumbling, to support my words here, here are some obvious examples of what I felt when staying up all night to do last minute packing, and couldn’t sleep during a 9am , 5 hrs flight…




yah...hmmm..., Tired..I supposed...!?

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

You said something about Taiwan... do you write Chinese then?

Surely the process of writing Chinese is much more "artistic" feeling than writing an alphabetic language like English...

I mean the mere appearance of the characters is art in itself...

Jennifer Chang said...

Heylo,
yap, I do write Chinese,
and I have to say chinese writing is less direct than english.... i guess that's probably a big part of the reasons that's hard for me ... lost in translation I suppose..

Thanks for checking up my blog !